Remedial massage manipulates the soft tissues in your body - focusing on relieving pain, inflammation and tightness. This style of massage shortens recovery time by flushing the tissues of lactic acid, uric acid, and other metabolic wastes. The body is kept supple and young by improving circulation and conditioning the ligaments and tendons.
Remedial massage stimulates the skin and nervous system, reduces stress - both emotional and physical, and is an ideal regular treatment to manage stress.
Remedial massage also releases endorphins in the brain, which is one of the most effective ways to cope with life’s ups and downs while maintaining your wellbeing.
Benefits of Remedial Massage:
- Relaxes muscles and joints
- Reduces tension
- Improves circulation
- Improves lymphatic drainage, supporting the immune system
- Releases Endorphins, decreasing stress and anxiety and promoting feelings of happiness
- Relieves headaches, neck and back pain
- Assists with Sciatica & Restless Leg Syndrome
- Supports medical, rehabilitation or remedial therapy programs.
Contact us to make an appointment.
60mins - $75